Sunday, April 18, 2021

Etched in Nature sneak peek!

        Today's card is made with a brand new stamp set from the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.  Those of you on my mailing list will be receiving your copy of the new catalog this month sometime (hopefully soon).  This catalog will go live on May 4, so there is still a couple of weeks before the current catalog ends for you to get your last-minute purchases done for the retiring items.  
        This new set is actually one that I received in advance through one of the Stampin' Up! mini online conventions for demonstrators.  It is called Etched in Nature, and was kind of a challenge for me because it is not really the style that I normally would choose. So, basically my inspiration was first finding some Designer Paper that I liked.  
        I looked at the In Good Taste DSP, as that is the one set of paper that is carrying over to the new catalog.  The set is made up of photographic images of wood, tile, stone, etc. I found the paper with the little blue design on it, and decided I liked that!  Using Night of Navy, Daffodil Yellow and Basic White cardstock. the whole card just came together. I stamped the mushroom stamp and the moth with Night of Navy ink, and embossed both with clear embossing powder to get the distinct images, then colored them using the Daffodil Yellow blends.  This stamp set does not have dies, so I fussy cut the moth image.  I also used the Stitched Rectangles dies and the Meadow Moments embossing folder, and colored some white twine with my Night of Navy marker to "tie" everything together. 



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment