Monday, July 5, 2021

Hats Off to the Guys (& Gals) in your life!

    I absolutely love making cards and sending them to everyone I know - for celebrations or just because I am thinking of them.  I send anywhere from 15-30 cards a month, so, I am constantly needing to replenish my stock of ready-to-go cards.  My main stock of cards are Birthday Cards and Thinking of You cards.  The Thinking of you ones are great, because they can be used for a lot of different occasions, and you can make them from virtually any stamp set.  
    Last month I had a lot of anniversaries happening, and had to make some special cards for those, since I like to personalize those a little more for the couple that I am sending the card to.
    But the ones I never seem to have enough of, and have a more difficult time being creative when I sit down to my craft table, are the Guy cards. Again, many times I want to personalize with the particular guy in mind, what does he like, what is he into (sports, hobbies, etc.)? Is he an indoor guy or an outdoorsy type?  But the one constant is that I want them to know I am thinking of him for whatever the occasion is.  So the new set Hats Off, in the Annual Catalog, is perfect for any type of guy, as long as at some point in his life he wears hat!  The hat in this set can be personalized for color, favorite team, sport, adventure, for any of your special people, so many possibilities!  Here are a couple I made today.
These 2 cards are pretty simple, I used the Bark 3D Embossing Folder to create the texture, and the Tailored Tag Punch for the bottom layer of the tag.

This comes as a bundle to save you 10% - Hats Off Stamp Set and Hats Builder Dies
The Dies cut out the images, and also emboss the stitching detail on many of the cut-outs.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment