Friday, January 6, 2023

Best Day!


One of the first items I purchased from the new Jan-Apr Mini Catalog is the cute stamp set Best Day.  You can never have too many Birthday sets, as they are all as individual as your friends and family are, and the more you have, the easier it is to create a custom card for someone.  I like this one because is can be for anyone, adult or child, male or female. I used the stamp set, and the Stampin' Blends in Pale Papaya to color the cat, and then had a hard time finding Designer Paper that would coordinate with the cat!  I had ordered the new Delicate Desert DSP from the new mini also, and fortunately it had Pale Papaya in it, so that was my choice.

            Best Day 160798   $23                               Delicate Desert 12x12 DSP 160521 $12

Then, to make a more adult-type card, I used the Birthday Cake stamp and made this one:

I used the brand new Small Blending Brushes, and they worked great for the small space, and added the Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon to finish this.
The polka dot DSP is from the Dainty Flowers 12x12 DSP that I got for FREE (more about this paper below).


So, purchasing those 4 products for a total of $53.50 entitled me to choose one FREE product from the Sake-a-bration brochure.  I chose the Dainty Flowers 12x12 DSP, which is soooo gorgeous!!



Then, I made these three cards out of 1/2 sheet of the this paper. That's all, just the designer paper, no stamping except for the sentiment.  This paper is wonderful..........and FREE!










To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment