Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Thinking of You

Who do you know that could use a smile this week?

     With everything going on in the world right now, and not being able to travel, visit, and hug as much as we would like, pretty sure that we would all agree that you want to let the people you care about know that you are thinking of them.  
     A lot of the cards I make are cards that can be use for many different reasons.  When I make these, I don't put a specific sentiment on them, but instead use Thinking of You type of sentiments, and leave the inside blank so I can write a personal note.  
     I also use these cards when I know someone is going to have a hard week, maybe because of the birthday of someone they have lost, or a holiday they might be celebrating alone, or just because I want to keep in touch.  
     I would challenge all of you to send a card this week to someone that you have been missing, thinking about, or that could use a smile.  And don't be surprised if you open your mailbox to find a special smile for you!

Here are a couple of cards that are can brighten someone's day. 




To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment