Sunday, March 14, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Group News!


The Great Pumpkin Seeds!

        Happy Pi Day to everyone who needs a good reason to eat pie😄! Just wanted to update everyone with the news that within my business Facebook page I have created a group especially for all of you Paper Pumpkin subscribers called The Great Pumpkin Seeds. If you are a current subscriber and are part of our current monthly workshop group for PP, you should have received an invite to join this group. Please accept the invite, and be sure to click on FOLLOW when you access the group for the first time. This is a private group, but if you have a friend or kin that wants to join, please let me know and we can make that happen. Or, anyone out in the great Facebook world that is reading this, let me know of your interest!
You can contact me through my blog; https://marciasglitterpad.blogspot.com/
        In honor of Pi Day, I wanted to post a card that had a pie in it. The only one I could find was from the retired set Glamper Greetings, so here it is. Do you see the pie?



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment