Saturday, March 20, 2021

Woodland Wonders is Wonderful!

My card today is one that I made for my Grandson's birthday last week.  I needed something fun and different, so I picked this stamp set, Woodland Wonders #155321.  



This one is ideal for using your Stamparatus, as you need to carefully line up the 3 pieces of the tree trunk.  This was also the first "slimline" card I made.  These seem to be the new look, and will fit in a business-size envelope.  They give a whole lot of new ways to use your stamps, and to plan your lay-outs.  Start with a 9" x 8" piece of cardstock, and fold the long way.  The you can build from there with layers.  I used the blending brushes, which should be available again around April 1, and a variety of different Blends, so easy to color with!




To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment