Friday, May 21, 2021

Hand-Penned Petals Suite

        If you are looking for a Suite that is beautiful, feminine, so versatile, easy, colorful....I could just go on and on about this amazing Suite, Hand-Penned.  The Hand Penned Designer Series Paper is just so gorgeous, the picture in the catalog does not do it justice.  They colors and designs evoke an earlier decade (think of your Grandmother's era, flowered wallpaper, the dresses, pictures...I just love it all.  
        The Suite includes the Hand-Penned Petals bundle (stamp set and dies with 10% savings), The Designer Series Paper, and the little Genial Gems to add some sparkle.  You can also pick and choose which items you want, but remember that buying the Bundle of stamps and dies will save you 10%.

        Here is a beautiful card that I CASED (copy and share everything) from demonstrator Mary Fish.  I was short on time, so I went to everyone's favorite place - Pinterest - and searched for cards made with this set.  When I saw this one, I had to try it.  You can find so much inspiration on different sites, but always good to give credit if you copy something directly.



These I came up with on my own, same card, 2 color versions!






To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment