Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Pansy Patch for Spring!!

The first thing I ordered from the new 2021-2022 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog is the Pansy Petals Suite, which includes the Pansy Patch stamp set, the Pansy Dies, Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP), and the little Bumblebee Trinkets!  This paper is just gorgeous, and the set is so versatile.  The dies can be used to cut out your stamped images to build the pansy flowers in any color combination that you want, but will also cut out many of the images in the DSP.  I have many "flowery" sets, but pansies are just so unique, I love them!  Here is the first card I made with this suite.
I used 2 of the brand new In-Colors, Fresh Freesia on the left, and the Pale Papaya on the right.  There is beautiful ribbon that comes in all the new In-Colors for 2021-2023


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment