Thursday, August 4, 2022

Brewed For You!

Here is "another round" of cards that can be used for the guys in your life - AND the gals too!
This is the Brewed For You Bundle, which includes the Brewed For You stamp set and the Brewed Dies, when purchased as a bundle, you save 10%!  I wasn't going to get this set, then I realized that it was the perfect set for soooooo many of my friends and family! 

Brewed For You Bundle 159093  $37.75

        This set features all kinds of adult beverages, beer, ale, wine, with or without a foamy head!
The beer card I used double mats on the card front, with some black twine in-between.  I used a little color on the foam with the blending brushes and also added Wink of Stella (141897) to the glassware to give it a little shine, and added the little die cut of what I believe is hops.  
        For the Wine card I created my own background paper by stamping the wine glass multiple times with Crumb Cake ink,  The tray and bottle are in Soft Suede, and I used Rich Razzleberry for the wine and card base.  I added a few grape leaves to the tray, which I cut with one of the Layering Circle dies (151770.  Added my sentiment, which I stamped and framed on the Stitched Rectangle dies (151820). Done and ready for the mail!





To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment