Thursday, August 4, 2022

Sending Smiles to Everyone!

    Today's selection from the 2022-23 Annual Catalog is the Sending Smiles Bundle, which includes the Sending Smiles Stamp set and the Sending Dies at a 10% discount when you purchase the bundle (#158707).  
    This is another quick and easy set to use, with a lot of different combinations to create a variety of cards.  One thing that I really like about this set is that there a a lot of different sentiments, and you can pick and choose what you really want to say.  I just stamped a couple of different sentiments, and then cut the words apart to make the combos I wanted for each card. 

    The card on the left has an embossed card front, and the flowers and large SENDING are stamped on Basic White cardstock and cut with the dies.  I used dimensional for everything except the stem/leaf die cuts, they are glue directly to the card front. 
    On the second card I created a panel on the front, instead of a full card front, and added a piece of ribbon to dress it up a little.  I cut a circle from Basic White with the Layering Circle Dies (151770), stamped the flowers on scrap Basic White Cardstock and cut them out with the matching die, added a little extra color to the petals with the Stampin' Blends, then stamped the stem/leaf directly on the circle.  I the added the flowers with dimensionals, and again pieced together the sentiments I wanted on this card.  Two completely different looks from the same set.  





To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment