Saturday, January 15, 2022

A Special Milestone

    This week, my husband and I celebrated our 49th Wedding Anniversary, a pretty big milestone.  To mark this anniversary, I wanted to make a really special card for him. I love this beautiful Heart from the Floral Hearts Die set, and had just received the new Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the January - June Mini Catalog.  The hardest part was deciding which piece of the DSP I wanted to use, as they are all so pretty, with the sparkly gold accents. I chose this one, mainly because it wasn't too flowery, and it went with Misty Moonlight cardstock, which happens to be my current favorite cardstock color.  I embossed the sentiment in gold and put it all together, adding a couple of little gold pearls.  


                                   Always in my Heart 158183         Floral Heart Dies 154306





To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment