Sunday, January 2, 2022

Exciting things are coming up!!!!

Exciting Thing #1
The Countdown is on for the new 2022 January - June Mini Catalog!! Wait until you see it, so many wonderful, beautiful, fun new products and ideas!!  This catalog will go live on January 4.  If you have not received your copy in the mail from me, you must not be on my mailing list!  There will be a live link here on my blog on January 4th so you can see all the goodies!  If you would like to receive your own copy of the Mini Catalog, please contact me directly.  
marciaomo@yahoo.com
Here is a peek at the cover, and one of the cards I made with new products!  Check back on January 4th for the link to the new catalog.

Come back tomorrow for Exciting Thing #2!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment