Thursday, January 13, 2022

Just add Expressions In Ink

    Usually when planning a card, I usually decide what stamp set I want, then decide on the paper and other goodies to add.  But sometimes, it is fun to pull out your designer paper, and pick one that you have not used, and plan a card around the paper and then decide what stamps will work for it.  This is the case with this card.  I was looking at the Expressions In Ink Designer Paper, which I bought because it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, but I have not cut into it yet.....
    So, I picked a piece, choosing the gorgeous green marbled with gold design.  And basically, the paper makes the card without any real effort on my part.  I layered the Just Jade card base with Gold Foil, and then the piece of the DSP.  Add a ribbon, a sentiment (embossed in gold), and a little flourish with a die cut of gold leaves.  Done!  You could make this with any sentiment, and shape for the sentiment, any color combos based on the Designer Paper sheet you select.  So easy, and so very pretty.  I decided this would be an anniversary card, so used the sentiment from Always In My Heart Stamps, and the leaves are from the Forever Flourishing Dies. 

                                                       Expressions in Ink DSP 155464




To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment