Friday, January 14, 2022

Find your Paradise (Palms!)

I have yet to visit Hawaii, but I constantly see sunset pictures posted by family and friends that happen to be vacationing in paradise.  So, until I take my own vacation in paradise, I have created a sunset here that I can share with you.  This card uses the new Paradise Palms Bundle (stamp set and dies) in the January-June Mini Catalog. 

Cardstock used is Basic Black, Basic White and Highland Heather
I used Highland Heather, Poppy Parade and Mango Melody ink, applied to the Basic White cardstock with the Blending Brushes.  The Highland Heather layer was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder, and I used the Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut out the black frame.  White embossing powder made the sentiment stand out on the black tag.  Ah, to be in paradise.........


Don't forget, when you purchase the Bundle, you save 10% on these 2 items. 

               Supply List
  • Basic Black Cardstock  121045
  • Highland Heather Cardstock  146986
  • Basic White Cardstock  159276
  • Highland Heather Ink Pad  147103
  • Poppy Parade Ink Pad  147050
  • Mango Melody Ink Pad  147049
  • Blending Brushes (3)  153611
  • Stitched Rectangle Dies  151820
  • Bark 3D Embossing Folder  1565431
  • Stampin' Emboss Powders - Basics (black, clear, white)  155554

You will need the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (or other similar machine) for the die cuts and embossing folder.  

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment