Monday, January 10, 2022

Bunches of Cards!

    I love making cards, and even more I love sending cards!  I just hope that the cards I send will brighten someone's day, or give comfort, or just give some pleasure that someone cares.
      I sent out about 185 cards last year that were for "fixed" events like Birthdays and  Anniversaries.  I also send out Wedding, Get Well and Sympathy cards when those cards are needed.  And of course Thank You cards for thoughtful people.  And then there are just the random Thinking of You cards that I send whenever the mood strikes me.  And, of course, holiday cards for all the great celebration days, Valentines, Mothers and Fathers day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years!  By my best guess, probably somewhere around 350+ cards in one year.  So, as you can imagine, when the new year rolls around, I need to start replenishing my "stock".  I try to create enough variety that I will always have the perfect card for that special person.  
    Some of the first new cards I made this year were using the Bunches of Fun Stamp Set from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.  This set is perfect for when you need a little humor in your cards.  I made one birthday and one get well card.


                                                               Bunches Of Fun 155444
I used FREE Designer Paper for both of these cards from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  These were quick to put together, and will bring a smile to someone's face.

If you would like to learn how to make these cards, please comment below. 


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment