Monday, January 24, 2022

Driving By Just to Say.......

    I love a stamp set that can be used for just about any type of card - you can just pick your sentiment and it works for so many reasons.  This is the Driving By stamp set, FREE with your $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration!  And this one is especially good for guy cards, which I never seem to have enough of.  
    And I particularly like Driving By because it has a stamp that looks like a vintage VW van. My brother has a real one, and this will be a great card for him!  The little red sports car is good for anyone, from a brand new driver to maybe a congrats for a retiree.  For the Van card, I also used the Sunshine and Rainbows Designer Paper that is also FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order, and the Paradise Palms Stamp set that is available in the January-June Mini Catalog.






 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment